NOW HIRING: SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
Assist the Resistance (ATR) - a fast-growing, progressive company that designs and sells high quality activist apparel and other gear - is seeking candidates for the position of Sales & Marketing Director to help increase sales and expand ATR's presence both online and in-state.
The Sales & Marketing Director will be primarily responsible for:
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of ATR's online sales channels (Shopify, Amazon and Etsy) including all related customer service and support needs
- Building ATR's wholesale business through outreach to boutiques and other potential sales outlets in progressive cities around the country
- Leading ATR's email marketing and other customer engagement activities
- Managing ATR's existing social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and expanding its presence to additional platforms (Snapchat, etc)
- Identifying and connecting with relevant online influencers as well as local businesses and progressive organizations regarding potential promotional opportunities
- Coordinating ATR's presence at in-state political and community events as appropriate
Applicants must be based in the Twin Cities metro area but will have the ability to work remotely. The ideal candidate will be passionate about progressive causes, extremely well-organized, have excellent customer service skills, and be a self-starter with the ability to thrive in an unstructured work environment. Social media management, online advertising, guerrilla marketing and/or online retail sales experience is a major plus. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
This is a full-time position. Pay is $20-$30/hour depending on experience, plus applicable sales commissions. To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org